Mexican Salad with Avocado Dressing
FOR THE SALAD
1 pound dry black beans
1/2 red onion
8 cups water
1 yellow squash
6 green onions
1. Dice red onion and cook with black beans in 8 cups of water in pressure cooker. Use setting 08 (or whatever your setting for beans is) and change time to 55 minutes.
2. Saute squash and zucchini.
3. Dice tomatoes, cucumber, and green onion.
FOR THE DRESSING
2 medium avocados
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
1. Layer spinach and arugula, beans, sauteed zucchini and squash, tomatoes, cucumber, and green onions.
2. Top with avocado dressing.
The last month has been quite rough. I have so many goals that came to a screeching halt with a car accident that left me pretty banged up. Anyway, I was working on an exercise to build my mission statement. The second I had it created, intuitively, I fell in love. I have decided to create a program surrounding it at some point soon.
I LOVE THIS!
Anyway, I am working on adding more services. Personal Coaching, Business Coaching, Oracle and Tarot Readings, Toe Reading, Aromatherapy, Holistic Nutrition, Health and Wellness Coaching, etc. Tons and tons of plans for 2018. There are 2 new groups created on Facebook: Holistic Healing Through Soulful Creativity and Nutrition and Mindful Eating for Long Term Health and Weight Release. Feel free to join both! We are just starting out but the more the merrier!
I think that I have also decided to add my journey to my blog as well. I will have separate folders for each post for easier searching, but I think that this is what is best for me and this journey. It makes me hold myself accountable and create better habits to make this blog an everyday thing. Plus, I’m sure that people would like to know who they’re talking to!
Haha. Anyway. That is all for tonight. Join the groups! Share them! They’ll be AMAZING!