This recipe is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is a great source of whole foods and is dairy free! This meal is very filling, wholesome, and comforting. This dish is sure to become a family favorite for years to come.
4 cups Vegetable Broth
4 cups Water
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
1 pound Mushrooms, whole or sliced
1 Head of Broccoli, cut
1 pound Carrots, sliced
4 Celery Stalks, sliced
6 Scallions, sliced
1 pound Rice Noodles
1/2 tsp Turmeric
Pinch Onion Powder
1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Combine vegetable broth, water, soy sauce, carrots, celery, all seasonings, in pot and bring to boil. Boil until carrots are tender. Approximately 20 minutes.
2. While broth is boiling, saute mushrooms in soy sauce and garlic salt until tender. Approximately 10 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, broccoli, and rice noodles to pot once all vegetables are tender and cook until broccoli and rice noodles are tender. Approximately 10 minutes.
4. Add a handful of kale to pot and cook until wilted.
5. Add scallion, serve and enjoy!